The City of Mahtomedi’s consultant, WSB, is preparing for the start of construction on the Phase 4 West – Historic District Improvements. As announced at the neighborhood meeting in February, the project team is looking to use email and / or text to communicate the project schedule and offer real-time updates. We encourage everyone to sign up for electronic updates if you are able. Instructions are below.
If you would like to continue to receive mailed construction updates, please call Alex Miller at 763-287-8318. You will be taken off of the hard-copy mailing list unless we hear from you. Mailed updates will be sent out roughly every two-weeks.
Instructions to Sign-up for Electronic Updates:
1. Go to the city’s website at: ci.mahtomedi.mn.us
2. At the top of the page hover your cursor over “How Do I…”
3. Under “Sign up for…” click on “Notifications”
4. Enter you email address in the box
5. Click Sign In
6. Enter your phone number in the box if you would like to get text alerts
7. Scroll down the page and click on the envelope or the cell phone icon (or both) next to
‘Phase 4 West Historic District Construction Updates’ As stated on the website, you may unsubscribe at any time by going back to the website, entering your email address to sign in, and either clicking again on the envelope or cell phone, or clicking the button “Unsubscribe from all Lists”. It should be noted that more property-specific or urgent matters will be communicated via doorhanger. Examples of when a doorhanger would be left at your property include water shutdowns, disrupted access to your driveway, and to connect you to mainline water.
Phase 4 West Historic District Email Communication Letter (PDF)