June 17, 2021
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Mahtomedi Fire Department
800 Stillwater Road
Appointments are required.
- Your car seat(s) and/or booster(s) (already installed)
- Your car’s manual (if available)
- Your child restraint device manual (if available)
- Your vehicle(s)
For Your Safety:
- Everyone 2 and over must wear a mask, per Children’s Minnesota policy
- If you or anyone in your family have any symptoms of any illness, please reschedule your appointment for another day or request a virtual education session.
- All staff will wear a mask and eye protection.
- Staff will sanitize and/or clean hands prior to each family interaction.
- Sanitization wipes will be available to wipe down any surfaces (if approved by manufacturer). All staff will wear gloves that will be changed between interactions with families.
To schedule a car seat check, please contact: Esther at (651) 796-8142 or Cpsassociates.firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Minnesota/Mahtomedi Fire Car Seat Clinic (PDF)