Saturday, May 1st, 2021 between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Wildwood Elementary School located at 8698 75th Street North.
Enter at the middle school/high school driveway.
- Household items include mercury thermometers and thermostats, fluorescent bulbs (bundled together with rubber bands), household cleaners, sharps, syringes, needles and used EpiPens in a sealed sturdy container, computers and monitors, peripherals (keyboards, mice, speakers, etc.), printers and fax machines, TV’s, DVD and VCR players and cell phones.
- Home Improvement – Latex/oil paint and stain, paint remover/thinner.
- Automotive and Recreation – Antifreeze, used motor oil and filters, propane tanks, rechargeable batteries.
- Yard and Garden – Insect/roach/ant killer, fertilizers/herbicides.
- Paper shredding will be offered as well. No more than 4 boxes per customer will be accepted. Shredding capacity is limited by the size of the truck and may be reached before the end of the event.
Mahtomedi 1 Day Collection Flyer (PDF)
Can't make the collection day or miss it, the Washington County Environmental Center has a Drive Through and Drop it Off! option.
Mahtomedi Missed Collection Day Flyer (PDF)