CITY OF MAHTOMEDI
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice of Public Hearing to CONSIDER ADOPTION OF PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON CERTAIN CITY STREETS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on Tuesday, May 4, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. the City of Mahtomedi (“City”) will hold a public hearing to solicit input from members of the public related to the potential imposition of parking restrictions on the following city streets:
- NO PARKING ON EITHER SIDE OF THE STREET:
- Summit Ave. between Hickory St. and Juniper St.
- Kale St. from Mahtomedi Ave. to Summit Ave.
- Arbor Ave. between Juniper St. & Locust St.
- Neville Ave.
- Rose St. from Mahtomedi Ave. to Park Ave.
- Tip Top Ln.
- Doover Ln.
- Halcyon Ln.
- Park Ave. from Spruce St. to Quail St.
- Spruce St. from Mahtomedi Ave. to Park Ave.
- Park Place
- Neptune St. west of Mahtomedi Ave. from West of the driveway of 25 Neptune East to 50 Ft. East of Pine St.
- Old Wildwood Road
- All alleys within the City
- NO PARKING ON ONE SIDE OF STREET:
- Birch St.: No parking on the North side of the street
- Fir St.: No parking on the North side of the street
- Summit between Juniper & Locust: No parking on the East side of the street
- Arbor between Juniper & Hickory: No parking on the East side of the street
- Oak. St.: No parking on the West side of the street
- Crocus St.: No parking on the North side of the street
- Tamarack St. West of Mahtomedi Ave.: No parking on the North side of the street
- Wildwood Beach Road from Doover Lane to Ash St
- Ash Street from Wildwood Beach Road to Park Ave
- Park Avenue from Ash Street to Locust St
- Hickory Street from Park Avenue to Park Avenue
- Locust Street from Park Avenue to Summit Avenue
- Summit Avenue from Locust Street to Maple Street
- Maple Street from Summit Avenue to Mahtomedi Avenue
- Wildwood Beach Road from Birchwood Road to Doover Lane
Due to the existing declaration of local emergency and health pandemic and pursuant to Minn. Stat. Sec. 13D.021, members of the public may attend the meeting (which will be held at Mahtomedi City Hall, 600 Stillwater Road, Mahtomedi, MN and by other electronic means) by remote means only. Join meeting via Zoom teleconferencing website: https://tinyurl.com/4xvfs77m OR Call-in Phone Number: 1-312-626-6799. You will be prompted to enter the Meeting ID# and password. Meeting ID#: 816 8389 6646 Password: 385867.
All written and oral statements on the matter will be considered at the City Council meeting. Members of the public are encouraged to attend the May 4, 2021 City Council via the Zoom application or telephone. If you have questions about this notice or if you wish further information regarding the proposed parking restrictions, please contact City Clerk Jerene Rogers at 651-426-1786. If you wish to send written comments prior to the City Council meeting, please send such comments to Mahtomedi City Hall at 600 Stillwater Rd. or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published one time in the White Bear Press on April 21, 2021.