- Gas and communications utility relocations continue.
- Tree clearing and grubbing has been completed.
- Stage 3 will begin May 13 with traffic being moved to the south side of CSAH 12. Initial work anticipated during Stage 3 includes pavement reclamation, curb & gutter removal, and construction of storm sewer.
- County Highway 12 is currently closed from west of Old Wildwood Road to west of Lincolntown Avenue to allow for construction of the new box culvert and to perform soil improvements for roadway widening.
- Access will be maintained at Wedgewood Drive and Ridge Way.
Advance notice of the full closure will be provided via road signage, the project website, and social media. To sign up for construction updates, visit the project website at www.co.washington.mn.us/wildwoodroad
Construction Engineer: Allan Brandt (651-430-4348) or Email Allan Brandt
2022 County Highway 12/Wildwood Road Detour Map (PDF)