- Gas and communications utility relocations continue.
- East and westbound traffic was shifted to the south side of County Highway 12 for the start of Stage 3.
- The pavement was reclaimed on the north half of County Highway 12 between TH 120 and Old Wildwood Rd and within the full closure area.
- Curb and gutter removals have occurred on the north side of the road.
- Work continues on installation of erosion and sediment control items.
- The contractor has started work on constructing the surcharge as wells as a filter berm adjacent to the surcharge areas. The surcharge is a soil conditioning measure necessary to construct turn lanes at Birchwood and Lincolntown.
- County Highway 12 is currently closed from west of Old Wildwood Road to west of Lincolntown Avenue to allow for construction of the new box culvert and perform soil improvements for roadway widening.
Advance notice of the full closure will be provided via road signage, the project website, and social media. To sign up for construction updates, visit the project website at www.co.washington.mn.us/wildwoodroad
Construction Engineer: Allan Brandt (651-430-4348) or Email Allan Brandt
2022 County Highway 12/Wildwood Road Detour Map (PDF)