- Advance notice of the full closure will be provided via road signage, the project website, and social media. To sign up for construction updates, visit the project website at www.co.washington.mn.us/wildwoodroad
- Widening and turn lane construction is now complete on the north half of County Highway 12.
- Concrete curb & gutter was installed on the north side of County Highway 12.
- Concrete sidewalk construction is ongoing on the north side of County Highway 12.
- Signal pole bases for the new signal at Wedgewood were installed on the north side of the intersection.
- Road grading for new bituminous pavement is ongoing.
- The first layer of bituminous pavement is expected to begin Friday, July 8 on the north half of County Highway 12. Paving will continue the first part of next week.
- The contractor has completed construction of the surcharge. The surcharge is a soil conditioning measure necessary to construct turn lanes at Birchwood and Lincolntown. The surcharge is expected to be in place for a period of 45 days. Once the surcharge is removed, turn lane construction will begin in this area.
- Upcoming work includes constructing an infiltration basin on the south side of County Highway 12 (east of Old Wildwood Road).
- County Highway 12 is currently closed from west of Old Wildwood Road to west of Lincolntown Avenue to allow for construction of the new box culvert and perform soil improvements for roadway widening.
Construction Engineer: Allan Brandt (651-430-4348) or Email Allan Brandt
2022 County Highway 12/Wildwood Road Detour Map (PDF)