- Advance notice of the full closure will be provided via road signage, the project website, and social media. To sign up for construction updates, visit the project website at www.co.washington.mn.us/wildwoodroad
August 15th Update
- Grading is complete for the new trail along the south side of County Highway 12.
- Crews are working on grading driveways and approaches on the south side of County Highway 12.
- Concrete curb & gutter and driveway aprons are expected to begin this week.
- Preparation for dewatering of the work area for replacement of the large culvert was completed and dewatering is currently underway.
- Removal of the existing concrete culvert and installation of the new culvert is expected to begin this week.
- Pavement removal will begin this week east of Lincolntown Avenue. This area is expected to be paved by the end of the week, however vehicles will be on gravel in the meantime. Traffic will be maintained in both directions, but may be down to one-lane at times with flaggers.
- Paving of the south half of County Highway 12 may occur late next week.
Construction Engineer: Allan Brandt (651-430-4348) or Email Allan Brandt
2022 County Highway 12/Wildwood Road Detour Map (PDF)