There are many ways to vote in the Nov. 8 General Election – via mail, in-person absentee, and on Election Day. Learn more on the Washington County website.
In-person absentee voting began Sept. 23 and runs through Nov. 7 at five Vote Centers:
- Cottage Grove Service Center, 13000 Ravine Parkway, Cottage Grove
- Oakdale City Hall, 1584 Hadley Ave. N., Oakdale
- Headwaters Service Center, 19955 Forest Road N., Forest Lake
- Washington County Government Center, 14949 62nd St. N., Stillwater and
- Woodbury Central Park/R.H. Stafford Library, Lower Level, 8595 Central Park Place, Woodbury.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Additional in-person absentee voting hours will be 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 5, and 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 7.
Absentee ballots may be dropped off with an election official at any of the Vote Centers during operating hours.
Polling locations will be open in Washington County Nov. 8 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Voters may find their polling location and other election information on the Secretary of State's Office website.
The Washington County Election Division may be reached at 651-430-6175 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.