Katherine Abbott Park
- ADA Accessible
Katherine Abbott Park is a community park comprising 76 acres in south central Mahtomedi. The varied physical features and terrain of the park make it a unique, natural experience, despite its location in an urban area.
- Natural setting among tall pines and ponds
- ADA accessible park center complete with heat, water, toilets, full kitchen, and fireplace
- Three miles of trails for cross-country skiing, hiking, bird watching, and picnicking
- Canoe access to Long Lake
- Outdoor toilet facilities
Katherine Abbott Park Building can be reserved for groups of up to 100 people on a first come - first served basis. The rental fee is based on four-hour periods. The Center is also available for overnight stays for scout groups with prior approval. For additional information and reservations, please call Mahtomedi City Hall 651-426-3344.